My photo
Barnaby and Loaker is a weekly webcomic published every Thursday! All characters, designs and stories are created by Gary Mackean and are subject to Copyright. Fans can contact the Gremlins at their email- barnabyandloaker@googlemail.com or to contact the creator of the strip regarding commissions and questions please feel free to use- garymackean@aol.com

Monday 24 June 2013

Barnaby and Loaker Do ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY....Surveillance!



 Welcome to a special comic strip for Illustration friday's word of the week: Surveillance! In this individual story Barnaby quotes Sci-Fi writer Philip K Dick "There will come a time when it isn't 'They're spying on me through my phone' Anymore. Eventually it will be 'My phone is spying on me.'" and soon becomes very worried! That is until his brother Loaker turns up and solves the paranoid Barnaby's problem in his own Loaker way.... Stay tuned for the regular strip coming this Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment